The most expensive home for sale on the local market can be found in the Bent Tree neighborhood, topping $3,000,000.
Features of the 6,400 square foot, five-bedroom house in northern Manhattan include Brazilian Cherry hardwood floors and cabinets, completely custom kitchen, 20 foot Cherry wood wall floor to ceiling, and a master bedroom complete with a wine cooler, walk-in shower, coffee bar and big screen television.
The property also boasts an 1,800 bottle insulated subterranean wine cellar, Koi pond with waterfall, 1,300 square foot cottage guest house, and 60 acres of designated wetlands area including meadows and a wooded area for maximum privacy, yet convenient proximity.
Our monthly feature rotates between categories including Top Listings, Top Sold, Most Unique, and Top New Builds in Riley and Pottawatomie county.
Here is a look at the top 10 current home listings:
10. 3414 Vanesta Dr, $599,900
9. 1506 Barrington Dr, $615,000
8. 3212 Foxridge Cir, $699,000
7. 1328 Sharingbrook Dr, $800,000
6. 5424 Enclave Ridge Cir, $825,000
5. 151 Bethany Dr, $1,200,000, View here.
4. 101 Waterbridge Rd, $1,200,000, View here.
3. 6741 University Park Rd $1,250,000, View here.
2. 5625 Lake Elbo Rd $1,500,000, View here.